These Shifts Available;
8:30am – 5pm, 7am -3:30pm, Noon – 8pm, Part-time 3pm – 8pm and 4pm – 8pm.
The Picker/Packer will obtain product in the locations warehouse, package the product and supply a completed order to the shippers.
Essential Job Functions
• Review with picking and packing instructions
• Pick orders accurately and efficiently
• Supply shippers with all items required to complete each order in a timely manner
• Completes paperwork
• Other duties as assigned.
• Basic math and reading skills
• Able to follow written and verbal instruction
• Stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities
• Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Able to push/pull pallets and carts