This position is responsible for inspecting and packing the finished product for quality, while keep the production line running smoothly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the quality and food safety of our products.
• Inspect raw and finished product for quality.
• Assist with setting up equipment during changeover.
• Set up labelers and stencils.
• Pack containers in boxes.
• Check container weights periodically.
• Keep production line running efficiently.
• Clean and maintain work area.
• Continuous improvement.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to work as a team player.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to problem solve at own work station.
• Have good dexterity with hands and arms.
• Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Able to perform basic Math skills (add, subtract, etc.).
• Able to adhere to established company productivity, GMP and quality standards.