Quality Inspector – 1st shift
$17 -$19/hr. to start
Perform detailed inspection of all of product. Extreme attention to detail is required. Demonstrate good interpersonal and relationship-building skills and good customer-service orientation.
1. Perform detailed first piece, in-process, and final inspection when needed.
2. Perform routine measurements of components utilizing standard inspection equipment.
3. Compare print requirements with parts produced to determine final quality of part.
4. To provide accurate and detailed information production workers to ensure product is completed accurately and correctly.
5. Proper handling of all material, parts, and equipment to prevent damage and loss of finished product.
Should have some quality assurance or quality inspection background. Must be able to use small hand tools such as rulers, calipers, micrometers and other instruments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org