Material Handler – 1st & 2nd Shifts
Handles, moves, and stores various materials within a warehouse. The main duties include loading and unloading different transport items, recording inventory statuses, and making sure deliveries properly match purchase orders.
Material Handler duties and responsibilities:
· Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries.
· Label every product and placing them accordingly.
· Identify and locate the right products during the delivery process.
· Keep a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory.
· Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
· Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
· Convey purchasing requirements and keep data on the availability of products in short supply.
· Collaborate with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org