Administrative Assistant – 1st shift
To provide administrative support to the Sales Department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Maintain designated customer portals as assigned.
2. Responsible for entering required data for Sales Order and Work Order generation.
3. Generate RMA documentation to facilitate customer returns and distribute paperwork to appropriate departments.
4. Manage and maintain open order reports for specified customers.
5. Manage and maintain the Quote Log & Pipeline report.
6. Generate daily sales reports as required.
7. Assist Account Specialists with smaller accounts as necessary.
8. Quote scanning, filing and other administrative duties as assigned.
1. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
2. For quality and quantity of own work.
3. Good housekeeping and safe work habits.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
1. EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.
2. EXPERIENCE: 6+ months experience in an administrative role.
3. OTHER MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
2. Able to learn and adapt to new technology relating to office practices and procedures; pay attention to detail and work effectively despite interruptions.
3. Able to perform assigned duties with a minimum of supervision, as well as, identify problems and implement or recommend solutions.
4. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with our internal and external customer base.
5. Must possess strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.