ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assemble subcomponents to make the top-level assembly per customer specifications using the provided process and tooling.
· Perform basic math calculations.
· Perform first piece inspection on assigned jobs using visual or dimensional specifications using quality fixtures or measuring equipment.
· Perform accurate wanding and other record keeping tasks as required.
· Interpret basic blueprints.
· Apply pads, springs, pins, fans and other assorted hardware per print using fixtures, tooling, hand and power tools.
· Perform assemblies using epoxy, solder, glue, silicon, and other types of bonding agents per customer print.
· Create top level assembly using subcomponents made and purchased to the customer print.
· Work with Engineering on new assembly processes troubleshooting and improving procedures
· Understand and adhere to lot trace ability.
· Maintain a safe clean working environment complying with all safety procedures and regulations.
· Maintain open communications with team leaders and supervisor
· Be an active member of the Company Team.
· Perform all tasks as required by your supervisor
· Job Complexity: Works on assignment that are routine/semi-routine in nature; limited judgment required.
· Supervisory Responsibility: Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
· Contacts/Interaction: Frequently interacts with Team Leader and Peers.
· Decision Making: Has minimal decision-making responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Ability to read, write and perform basic math calculations.
· Ability to interpret blueprints.
· Good eye/hand coordination · Good manual dexterity.
· Ability to lift 35 pounds.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Excellent attendance and flexibility in regard to work schedule and overtime.
· Good housekeeping skills.
· Must be a team player.