Clean Room Technician (2nd Shift, 4-10’s)
Conducts laboratory analysis, titrations, particle counts and associated documentation. Processes detail and fabricated assemblies through chemical process. Monitors elementary neutralization systems and maintains levels. Prepares and conducts tests and records results by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Performs a variety of chemical processing tests and baths.
· Loads and unloads parts into process baths.
· Order supplies and chemical for lab and chemical clean areas.
· Performs flushing and blowing out parts with chemicals, water, and compressed air.
· Application and removal of maskant on details when required.
· Follows all required safety and OSHA rules and regulation including the use of PPE.
· May need to assist and monitor hazardous waste transfers and storage for compliance and conformance to EPA and DES regulations as well as safety procedures and rules. Is trained in the below listed certifications and assists the EHS engineer as needed.
· Performs visual inspection of parts and assemblies.
· Records and maintains documentation of test results and data into computer system, including data logs for water usage.
· Consistently, regularly and dependably at work and on time.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
If designated as Emergency Response Coordinator some or all of the following certificates may be required to perform your duties: State of NH Hazardous Waste coordinator certificate, DOT, HAZWOPER, Hazardous Waste RCRA Training 40 CFR Initial (24 hours), Department of Transportation 49 CFR (24 hours), Emergency Response 40 CFR & 29 CFR (40 hours), Spill Drill training and annual refresher training.
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
· Prescription Coverage
· 401K Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Time Off