1st Shift – 3:50am to 2:20pm – $16.00/hr.
2nd shift – 2:10-12:40am – $16.80/hr.
Core Makers work 4, 10-hour days, M-TH
Will consider any 10-hour shift within those hours.
· Operation of the Coremaker to ensure that correct manufacturing process is followed.
· Inspect completed cores for visual defects. File cores as needed. Pack and Label completed cores.
· Perform routine operational maintenance on the machine.
· Report mechanical malfunctions and/or quality issues to maintenance and/or the supervisor.
· Responsible for routine cleaning of the machinery.
· Transport finished products to storage area. Maintain area in a neat and orderly fashion.
· Work is repetitive. Other duties may be assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Training period, three (3) months on each machine.