Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic
This is a great entry-level career opportunity.
$20/hr. to start
Are you mechanically inclined?
Do you like to trouble shoot mechanical problems?
This position will be on the job training to be a maintenance mechanic. You will learn the following:
• Monitoring all mechanical systems for proper operation.
• Troubleshooting problems associated with mechanical equipment.
• Performing preventative and corrective maintenance on all mechanical equipment.
• Maintaining preventative maintenance records and mechanical equipment.
• Maintaining inventory control of mechanical spare parts.
• Participating in required safety training.
• Building & grounds maintenance projects as needed, like snow removal, help with trash, etc.