Finisher/ Deburrer – 1st Shift
POSITION SUMMARY: Clean and remove all burrs and loose material from finished product prior to submission to Quality Control Department or Shipping.
INITIATIVE AND INGENUITY:
1. Use of some judgment to comply with recognized or standard methods and procedures.
2. Provide ideas to improve operations.
1. Perform assigned functions to meet job completion requirements.
2. Utilize various hand or mechanical tools and maintain in proper condition.
3. Report any problems or issues to Lead Person.
4. Maintain accurate count of parts processed.
5. Complete reports and process sheets as required.
6. Bagging and/or marking of product as required.
7. Proper handling of all material, parts and equipment to prevent damage and loss of finished product.
1. Must be willing to work throughout production and perform all other related duties as required.
2. Provide accurate and complete turnover from shift to shift, as required.
3. For good housekeeping and safe work ethics.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.