Grinding & Polishing Laborer
First Shift hours are Monday – Friday 6:45am – 3:15pm.
Cleans, deburrs, polishes, or grinds metal items by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Scrapes or rubs parts with file, wire brush, or buffing cloth
• Holds part against buffing or grinding wheel.
• Deburrs or polishes parts.
• Mounts part on revolving spindle or chuck and holds or moves tools such as file, abrasive stone, or cloth against workpiece to file, grind, polish, or buff surface.
• Cleans interior surfaces of holes.
• Changes tools on powered equipment.
• Applies abrasive compound, wax, or other dressing to facilitate cleaning or polishing operation.
• Consistently, regularly and dependably at work and on time.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Prescription Coverage
• 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off