Engaged in the fabrication of metal tubing both rigid and flexible. Pressure testing consists of a quality check of product based on customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs visual and dimensional checks on materials, assemblies, tube details, components and finished products. Inspect and test components, parts, tube details, and assemblies to validate conformance to blueprints and instructions by customer and to company operating procedures by performing the following duties.
• Reads and interprets blueprints, method sheets, process sheets, policies and procedures to manufacture a variety of rigid and flexible metal tubes.
• Performs testing based on specific PSI and time limits as outlined by our customers to ensure quality standards.
• Maintain traceability of all parts.
• Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment. As well as other duties to maintain a safe work area.
• Consistently, regularly and predictably at work and on time.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Prescription Coverage
• 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off