Tooling Processor – 1st Shift
· Responsible for the overall department kitting, staging and breakdown of production tooling. Position will be required to interface directly with Programming and Purchasing Department(s) to ensure proper tooling is available for all internal customers.
· Interpret set-up sheets to determine tooling required; request quote and submit requisition for purchase.
· Pre-stage all required items for successful production run of work order.
· Identify obstacles for timely production – specialized tooling, long lead time, fixturing, etc.
· Identify and create storage location for specialized tooling/fixturing by part number.
· Manage inventory of standard tooling within primary department.
· Breakdown of completed production run and store in identified location(s).
· Employee must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instruction. Can get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral issues; perform work activities that may require negotiating, instructing, persuading or speaking with others; respond appropriately to feedback from a supervisor.
· Proper handling of all material, parts and equipment to prevent damage and loss of finished product.
· The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
· EXPEREINCE: And/or a minimum of 2 years working in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints.
· Ability to navigate through Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and ERP system.
· Ability to understand and use basic metrology techniques.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND VISUAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Requires continuous lifting of 1 lb. – 15 lbs.
· Requires frequent lifting of 16 lbs. – 50 lbs.
· Requires occasional lifting of 51+ lbs. (Requires two lifters)
· Continuous mental and visual attention to detail required.
· Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers
· Team environment
· Casual dress code
· Climate controlled environment
· 401(k) plus match
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible schedule
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance
***We conduct pre-employment drug testing prior to hire.***