1st shift 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Performs simple, short-cycled assembly operations using small hand tools and/or other equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
– Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies using templates or reading measurements.
– Verify specifications by measuring completed components/parts.
– Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
– Other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
– Good hand dexterity.
– Good hand-eye coordination.
– Well organized.
– Minor decision making skills