Cash Transaction Reconciler
Mid-Shift – 9am – 6:30pm
$11.00/hr. to start
Our Client is one of the largest employers in Northern New Hampshire. They offer competitive pay and great benefits, including a 401(k) plan with up to a 6% match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, onsite wellness programs and a friendly, pleasant work environment.
Accurately and efficiently reconcile all completed cash transactions for processed orders while securely handling sensitive information.
Handle the reconciliation of cash (check) payments received with incoming customer orders. All functions will be performed while practicing social distancing and with safety protocols in place.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Endorsing payments (checks) and adding/closing out completed order batches
• Notifying the appropriate department of any out-of-balance batches
• Forwarding feedback through appropriate channels in a timely manner
• Performing within established quality and production standards
Qualified applicant will have:
• High school diploma
• Knowledge of basic math
• Works well independently
• Able to prioritize workload
• Above-average keyboard skills
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
• 20/20 corrected vision
• Legible handwriting