Marketing Program Coordinator
Our Client is one of the largest employers in Northern New Hampshire. They offer competitive pay and great benefits, including a 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, onsite wellness programs and a friendly, pleasant work environment
Propose and implement new marketing initiatives for our Continuity (Club) program efforts. Work to improve customer retention and sales.
In this fast-paced job, you’ll develop and implement programs to improve customer conversion, retention and sales while focusing on profitability.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Developing new marketing proposals & initiatives to include product, packaging, audiences, segments and method of promotion
• Increasing product line expansion sales, customer satisfaction and inventory utilization
• Researching, developing and implementing improvements to new and existing programs
• Developing system tools as needed
• Proposing and developing creative direction for new and existing promotions & collateral pieces
Qualified applicant will have:
• 4-year degree in a related discipline, with specialized courses in Direct Marketing (or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years in a professional office environment with limited supervision
• Excellent communication skills and judgment
• Advanced project management and planning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel spreadsheets