This is a wonderful opportunity to join a solid North Country company with excellent wages and benefits.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting functions.
This position requires a high-energy individual with a proven ability to manage varying workloads, prioritize effectively, communicate clearly and deliver results. Strong interpersonal skills are critical as this position will interact with all functional areas of the company.
Job responsibilities may include:
• Supervise staff of up to five, managing all accounting activities such as AP, AP, payroll, credits & collections.
• Perform month-end and year-end closings.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and related analysis.
• Review and record journal entries required for financial reporting process.
• Analyze job costs and complete performance analysis of department expenses.
• Supports the CFO in a wide range of projects as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years accounting experience. BS in Accounting preferred.