Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for driving operational excellence to ensure all strategic business units of Customer Service Operations and staff, are met. This person is responsible for increased efficiency and productivity to better meet customer requirements, while decreasing costs. The ideal candidate is a results oriented, customer focused, leader and teammate.
· Manage all strategic business unit (SBU) customer service teams.
· Set performance expectations and holds subordinates accountable to those expectations through performance reviews, training, employee counseling and coaching actions.
· Actively participate in all personnel activities relating to the customer service department (example: hiring, coaching and counseling actions, performance reviews, terminations, etc.)
· Establish departmental procedures and provide training to customer service representatives.
· Provide support, leadership and motivation to the activities of the customer service representatives.
· Create and evaluate SOPs on an ongoing basis to modify and develop new ones.
· Prepare and distribute departmental reports as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3 or more years of Customer Service or Sales support and managerial experience.
Strong leaderships skills to lead the Customer Service Department
Excellent writing, communications, customer service, and phone skills.
Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Detail oriented with advanced analytical skills.
Light travel for attendance at trade shows, remote office visits, and customer sales calls as needed.