1. Assist the recruiting efforts with employment agencies, manage social media platforms, schedule interviews, arrange travel, attend job fairs and college recruiting events.
2. Serve as coordinator and executer on all aspects of employee onboarding orientation, provide benefits overview.
3. Perform payroll functions, e-Time and ADP systems.
4. Plan and facility events, support the HR team in providing clear and concise communications on company policies and procedures.
5. Manage conversion process with Production Managers; track hours and conversion eligibility.
6. Maintains Open Enrollment/Benefits, communication boards, personnel files, and mail.
7. Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.