The Inventory Manager is a critical, hands-on role with high visibility and is ideally suited for someone with long term growth in mind. This role will also be involved in optimizing processes, strong technical background and management experience are strongly desired. This position is full time and comes with an excellent benefit package.
Role / Responsibilities:
• Supervise and coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, receiving, reports, and inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained and item cost analysis.
• Manage the company Inventory System becoming the expert with this regard.
• Coordinates and help with the taking of periodic physical Inventories; prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, and other financial data as required.
• Generate reports for management regarding inventory stock
• Experience managing inventory and warehousing operations
• Track record of improving inventory processes and identifying paths for cost-cutting & efficiency with business units
• Strong analytical mindset and problem solving capability
• Basic understanding of finance and accounting
• Expertise with report creation
• Manages a team of four employees
• Experience with E-Commerce a plus