2nd shift M – F 3PM – 11:30PM – hours may change
Pay rate – $18.05
$1,000 sign on bonus
Keep building clean and orderly condition. Perform light and heavy-duty cleaning, such as operating motor-driven cleaning equipment, mopping floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending routine maintenance activities, such as checking emergency lighting, notifying management of need for repairs and additions, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
1. Perform sweeping of all floors and surfaces on a daily basis.
2. Maintain cleanliness of all rest room facilities on a daily basis as a minimum, or as required.
3. Perform minor maintenance duties as assigned by Supervisor.
4. Maintain all public spaces in a manner to promote a proper image and presentation to visitors.
5. Maintain the appearance of the exterior of the building by removing litter and other debris.
6. Maintain all walks and driveways in a usable and safe condition during adverse weather conditions, as needed.