Machine Operator (entry-level)
1st shift M – F 7AM – 3:30PM
2nd shift – M – F – 3PM – 11:30PM – shift differential $3.50
3rd shift – M – F – 11PM – 7:30PM – shift differential $4.50
4th shift – work – Sat, Sun & Monday 6AM – 6PM work 36 hour and paid for 40 hours
Part Time: Create your own schedule work 20 – 30 hours per week 2nd or 3rd shift and don’t forget the shift differential.
Excellent Benefit package after 90 Days includes: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and paid vacations 401K and Sign on Bonus $1.,000.00
· Pushes buttons, interrupts electrical eye, and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
· Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting job.
· Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instruction, and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
· May flatten, pierce, stamp, drill, or chamfer work pieces. Assembles and/or sort work pieces.
· Performs minor machine adjustments and maintenance such as oiling machines, dies or work pieces.
· Performs own material handling and lifting of tote pans.
· Reports job operations/activities on daily labor ticket and count slip.
· Other duties may be assigned.