Duties and Responsibilities
Plans details of working procedure by determining replacement needs and new material required and develops a logical approach to correct the problem.
· Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
· performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles. Starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown.
· Will be required to install, adjust, and repair electrical distribution systems, electrical machines, motors, switches, heating devices, cooling controls, gauges, PLC’s and all electrical units, devices or pieces of equipment used in our facilities in production or office buildings.
· Will be required to work with all voltage levels as required by the supervisor of the maintenance department.
· Must be able to work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, sketches, and verbal assignments.
Skills and Experience
May be required to perform various other duties, and operate other pieces of equipment, such as but not limited to, forklift, crane, hand tools, saws, drills, etc., and other pieces of equipment as required by supervisor or the job
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. manually from floor to waist and waist to floor.
Associates degree from an appropriate technical school preferred. Equivalent experience and other credentials will be evaluated for qualification requirement.