SUMMARY: The Material Handler moves throughout the factory, loading, unloading, and retrieving materials and finished goods as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (listing most important first):
1. Retrieves all materials needed for individual production modules for setup and refill situations.
2. Transfers finished goods from individual modules to master cartons as needed. Transfers finished goods from production floor to shipping department.
3. Unloads materials from trailers and loads finished goods onto trailers as needed.
4. Stocks and stages materials within the factory as needed.
5. Keeps production floor clean of debris resulting from production work.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
REQUIRED SKILLS: Basic math aptitude. Basic attention to detail. Good motor skills.
Ability to multi-task.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Previous experience in a shipping/receiving environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. Must be able to
work on their feet an entire work day.