PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Following a pick ticket, the Picker will go to designated bin locations in the warehouse in order to gather the appropriate items from inventory and supply a completed order to the shippers.
Essential Job Functions
• Review pick tickets including printed comments with picking and packing instructions
• Select inventory from designated bin locations, picking orders accurately and efficiently
• When packing station is full, follows instruction on the pick tickets and comments to manually pack the orders
• Supply shippers with all items required to complete each order in a timely manner
• Completes paperwork
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School degree or GED
• Basic math and reading skills
• Able to follow written and verbal instruction
• Stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities
• Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Able to push/pull pallets and carts