Evening Shift – 12:30pm – 9pm
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Following instructions, the Picker/Packer will go to designated locations to gather the appropriate items from inventory and supply a completed order to the shippers.
Essential Job Functions
· Review pick tickets including printed comments with picking and packing instructions.
· Select inventory from designated locations, picking orders accurately and efficiently and follows instructions to manually pack the orders.
· Supply shippers with all items required to complete each order in a timely manner.
· Completes paperwork.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Basic math and reading skills
· Able to follow written and verbal instruction
· Stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities
· Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities
· Good hand-eye coordination
· Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
· Able to push/pull pallets and carts