1st shift – 8am – 4:30pm
The Picker/Packer will obtain product in the locations warehouse, package the product and supply a completed order to the shippers.
Essential Job Functions
· Review with picking and packing instructions
· Pick orders accurately and efficiently
· Supply shippers with all items required to complete each order in a timely manner
· Completes paperwork
· Other duties as assigned.
· Basic math and reading skills
· Able to follow written and verbal instruction
· Stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities
· Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities
· Good hand-eye coordination
· Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
· Able to push/pull pallets and carts