Production/Injection Line Worker – 3rd Shift
3rd Shift – $16.00/hr.
SUMMARY: The Injection Line Worker processes and packs Injection Molded Rubber Boots. 2 Line Workers are required to process standard output from Injection Machine; both workers are required to maintain the processing speed necessary to manage 50% of Machine Output.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (listing most important first):
1. Removes rubber boots from overhead conveyor.
2. Inspects rubber boots for defects and records defects as identified.
3. Trims rubber flashing from boots by hand and with trimming machine. Adds specified materials to boots, i.e., plastic attachments, price tickets, hangtags, etc.
4. Packs finished boots in specified cartons.
5. Completes Shift Production Reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Basic math aptitude. 20/20 vision with or without corrective
lenses. Good motor skills and hand/eye coordination
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. Must be able to
work on their feet during the entire workday.