1st shift $15.00
M – F – 5:30AM – 3PM
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for inspecting and packing the finished product for quality, while keep the production line running smoothly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for the quality and food safety of our products.
· Inspect raw and finished product for quality.
· Assist with setting up equipment during changeover.
· Set up labelers and stencils.
· Pack containers in boxes.
· Check container weights periodically.
· Keep production line running efficiently.
· Clean and maintain work area.
· Continuous improvement.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
Must be able to stand 8 hours a day,
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Able to work as a team player.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Able to problem solve at own work station.
· Have good dexterity with hands and arms.
· Able to communicate effectively in English.
· Able to perform basic Math skills (add, subtract, etc.).
Able to adhere to established company productivity, GMP and quality standards