Quality Manager – To lead and direct the Quality team.
The Quality Manager will be responsible to establish, document, communicate, audit and assure compliance and working proactively towards creating and sustaining work practices that eliminate non-standard product from being shipped while minimizing waste internally. The Quality Manager will be expected to professionally respond to any customer concerns in order to quickly resolve the concern, communicate plans and be personally involved to assure proper corrective and preventive measures are implemented and sustained.
• Establish quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Responsible for direct supervision of Quality Department employees.
• Ensure that manufacturing processes meet quality expectations while working to reduce waste and increase productivity
• Serve as a technical liaison internally and externally
• Assist and promote quality improvements and cost savings
• Lead Auditor and /or Audit Team Establish and maintain the proper controls on documentation, procedures, and auditing to sustain continued compliance with ISO system
• Promote the use of relevant quality and analytical tools for problem solving
• 5-10 years of experience in progressive levels of responsibility
• Experience with ISO Certification
• BS Degree in Engineering