1st Shift – $15/hr. to start.
2nd Shift – $16/hr. to start.
Excellent Wages and Benefits
The Stitcher/Inspector stitches prepared components together, inspects their own work, and assembles the product to finished form.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (listing most important first):
1. Stitches prepared “upper” parts of the footwear to prepared “bottom” parts of the footwear with an industrial sewing machine.
2. Inspects their work to be sure that it complies with the company’s quality standards.
3. Follows specifications and instructions for complete assembly of finished product including insertion of “felts,” ticketing, packaging, etc.
4. Prepares paperwork to report their production and balance their inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Basic math aptitude. 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses. Good motor skills and hand/eye coordination.
Previous experience stitching footwear or leather or operating industrial sewing machines. However, will train the right candidate.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. Must be able towork on their feet during an entire workday.