This position comes with an excellent benefit package, payrate and $1,000 sign on bonus.
Assist with Receiving, stocking, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within the plant.
Must be Forklift Certified
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Operates material handling equipment such as fork truck, electronic counting/weighing scales, UPS parcel scale and meter to transport stored items from warehouse to production or other areas within the plant for shipment.
- Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing freight using material handling equipment.
- Print labels as needed for product being sent to the DC on transfers.
- Responsible for entering the data into SAP at the end of the day for any product leaving the building.
- Print any bill of ladings needed for truck shipments; work with Customer Service to resolve packing and/or picking slips that will not print or are on blocks that prevent shipping confirmation.
- Coordinate the scrap truck pick-up process with warehouse administrator to arrange for the truck to be picked up when ready for transport.