Desktop Support Specialist
1. Good Communication skills
2. Excellent customer support attitude
3. Good documentation skills
4. Experience with operating systems such as Windows/ Linux with excellent knowledge and experience with MS- OFFICE or equivalent.
1. Primary duty is to provide excellent customer/ client experience, the support should be immediate and precise on all technical issues.
2. Must be able to install applications on client environment, troubleshoot the issues, taking backups of the data in the hardisk and make necessary upgrades to the system.
3. Provides support for other end users in the organization, ability to work and resolve hardware problems.
4. Ability to respond to queries in a quick manner that results in great user experience.
1. Response rate is the important and primary responsibility of a Desktop Support Specialist, issues must be attended in a good manner.
2. Analyze and take proper decision and implementation on what type of software and hardware configurations that are required for the organization
3. Monitor and work on maintaining the LAN or WAN infrastructure in the office.
4. Monitor and work on maintaining the LAN or WAN infrastructure in the office. Ability to troubleshoot TCP / IP networking issues.
5. Make sure the PC’s/ Laptop’s function properly, take measures to avoid downtime and monitor to keep things smoothly
6. Taking care of all the networking issues and troubleshoot it as soon as possible
7. Maintaining and creating a document management system to protect and restore the data.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Experience with Operating systems, Hardware and software configurations
3. Great support attitude
4. Good Team player and great interpersonal skills
5. Problem solving skills
6. Multi-tasking is a very important skill for this job
7. Experience working in multiple environments such as Windows, Linux or Mac OSX
8. Good knowledge of MS-office, ability to work on sheets and create documentation for the users
9. Experience in responding to ticket-based support system
10.. Ability to do basic network / connectivity troubleshooting, including Windows, DNS, DHCP, NTFS Permissions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com