$17 – $21/hr. depending on experience
· Pushes buttons, interrupts electrical eye, and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
· Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting job.
· Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instruction, and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
· Performs minor machine adjustments and maintenance such as oiling machines, dies or work pieces.
· Performs own material handling and lifting of tote pans.
· Reports job operations/activities on daily labor ticket and count slip.
· Other duties may be assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com