Full Time OR Part-Time opportunity (flexible)!
$12.68 to start
Our client is one of the largest employers in Northern New Hampshire. The company offers competitive pay and great benefits, including a 401(k) plan with a company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, wellness programs, and a friendly, pleasant work environment. Position is located at company headquarters in Littleton, NH.
Accurately and efficiently inputs customer orders & returns into the company’s database systems while strongly focusing on customer service.
In this fast-paced, important day-shift position, you’ll enter customer orders into our company’s database system while maintaining customer accounts with the most up-to-date information provided. Extensive training will be provided.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Efficiently and accurately performing order entry tasks
• Forwarding customer feedback through appropriate channels
• Maintaining and updating customer accounts
• Performing within established quality and production standards
Qualified applicant will have:
• High school diploma
• Knowledge of basic math
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
• 20/20 corrected vision
• Basic PC skills and legible handwriting
• Strong keyboarding skills